Step by step instructions - Teamspeak - synchronization / verification
- Connect to our Teamspeak server and make sure that you are in a public channel (the synchronization / verification does not work in private channels!)
- Then switch to our website and log in, if you haven't already, or register
- Now navigate in the menu (top right) under “Control Center” (first symbol from left) to the point “TeamSpeak - TeamSpeak Identities” with one click or open it with a direct link
- click on + Connect to Teamspeak identity
- Enter any description in the Description field
- Then select your Teamspeak name in the dropdown menu "Who are you?" (Make sure that you are in a public channel)
- Now click on send - The MGC-LE.de | Verify-Bot has sent you a private message in Teamspeak that you open and copy the number / letter combination from the text (the easiest way is with a double click)
- Then switch back to our website and enter the code - then click on send
- Done - you should now have the "• Verified Member" server group.
- In rare cases the synchronization can take up to 30 minutes, in this case simply click again on your user profile and / or on the start page
Should there still be problems or the synchronization does not work, please contact the team or write us an e-mail via the contact we will then activate you manually.